<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Friday, August 12, 2005
------------------------------------

3rd Day of Valery Morny, actually I can wake up late tdy, but meeting Chun 4 check up, cuz this is my 1st time visiting e Polyclinic, so.. Anyway, luckily she accompanied me, we waited e whole morny mann. But it’s not tat bad afterall, cuz we used this time 2 chat quite a lot, just a pity, she’s gg 2 M’sia next week, when I’m more free next week actually. I still tot of gg shopping w her or wad?! TOO BAD! Gotta wait 4 her return lor! Sianz. I tot it would b free, but.. Besides, it’s so troublesome as dey cant prescribe me w medicines but referred me 2 KK, worst, despite it’s referral, I still have 2 pay $50-60 for it! A bit regretted consulting e Doc. Shouldnt have just let it B! DAMN IT! Some more it’s on Thurs, I gotta change my appt. B4 rushing 2 office, I went 2 Isetan 2 purchase e SCHOLL’s HEEL LINERS, heard it’s good. Shun-bian expand my purple shoes a little. Tat DAO scholl salesgal was so impolite, luckily got Chun there 2 help me SMOKED thru another staff, cuz they claimed tat they will only provide shoe expansion service if e shoes were bot from Isetan, Chun just anyhow said I bot them long time ago, from Tampines Branch. I really envy such skills, w/o much hesitation & b able 2 SMOKED thru! If I were her, I bet I would just tell them e truth & ended up gg 2 e copper 4 expansion, may even have 2 pay. Luckily she was dere mann! THX! I really must b more daring & dun care wad other pple think of me, & expertise this skill mann! This skill is super useful lor! But conditions 4 this skill: DARING, FAST, CALM, SMART & DUN BOTEHR WAD OTHERS THK OF U! I must really learn mann!! OH MANN! Still tot I would b earlier than tat Valery, since jimmy oso asked me 2 reach earlier than her (2pm) Even Edmund is earlier than me?! To he s supposed 2 b in by 4pm? How come he’s gg lunch w them? But quite QIAO, I met all of them when I reached. Too bad! I’ve already eaten in the morny. Sometimes I oso wana go lunch w them, seems quite fun since so many pple R gg tgr, just too bad! Every morny I cant wait 2 eat cuz I feel very happy & energized once I eaten my breakfast. Some more I can save $. Mayb next week – last week of work (b4 sch start), I should go lunch w them once! After a long day, I just dun feel comfortable gg home so early, or 2 b exact, earlier than e rest (Jimmy & Edmund, esp tat Valery is oso staying) I just hang ard & went home w them eventually. I understand tat Jimmy wan me 2 rest, but now is diff frm e past, at least last time I hv Dear 2 meet, but now?! Cant even find a soul whom I want 2 meet! Actually tot of meeting Chun, but she’s like just woke up frm her beauty nap. & she is gg M’sia tmr; better don’t disturb her! Anyway, I gained quite a lot despite I’m staying w/o getting pay – 1. I saw Tracy printing out foto of her heels – they R so gorgeous lor! So envious! Actually it’s a good idea 2 take pic of e shoes & paste them outside e shoe box, sometimes u really cant rmb e shoes tat u hv, esp wen u R trying 2 match w ur clothes. Auntie EVA has mentioned b4, but I din get wad she really meant tat time. Now I noe! I think I shld try wen I’m freer lah! But quite difficult oso, cuz my shoeboxes “overlapped” each others. So.. a bit hard lah! 2. I talked 2 recruitor Sharon, she’s so funny & nice 2 chat with. She taught me a lot abt chocolate as she’s a chocoholic. She claimed tat Choco is her daily MUST-EAT food since chcoc can really make her feels happy! She told me e different brands (frm Taka Basement), actually SINS & CHOCO BOX(explanade) R local brands. She said must eat those from France. Royce is not bad too, considered e cheaper ones. I was like wondering, Royce is considered X 2 me, she said it’s e cheaper ones?! OMG?! She must b rich mann. Some more she recommended me 2 drk e hot choco at Meritus Mandrain Hotel Lough (24 Hours) I dinno all these mann. But she agreed tat those hotels are more X lah! After chatting w her 4 quite awhile, I think she’s willing 2 spend on Choco, but not so much on appearance lah! Some more she works in hospital, think she’s a nurse lah! So all her respondents R hospital-related one.. so interesting hor?! Haha… she agreed 2 treat me choco e next time we meet, let’s C when we will meet! Perhaps when we collect pay!? Wonder how tasty R those choco she recommended... Yummy! {drooling already!}

11:49 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333