<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Tuesday, August 09, 2005
------------------------------------

Finally here comes my very 1st entry… actually I wanted to insert my 1st entry last Sunday, BUT… I was so stupid to type such a LoooNNNggg dairy without saving a copy, and I was so lucky - the whole entry was DELETED accidentally when I pressed a key (I don’t even know which button). *SIGHHH* Stupid Mee !!! So now, since it’s 40th Birthday of SG, I finally got the time 2 fill in whatever I want 2 share with u – MY DEAR DAIRY! Let me talk about yesterday 1st…. (there R really too much 4 me share mann!) As usual, I’ve work! But this time was something new & easy - NOTE TAKING for focus group (KAO). Since the group starts @ 3.30pm, I’m supposed 2 reach office by 2pm. @ 1st I still thought of getting a haircut, but… don’t know Y I was so tired - “OH NO!!! It’s 12nn!” I immediately rushed to get ready [can’t even enjoy my breakfast!] Luckily, I called up Jean Yip b4 I left my house, STUPID EDDIE (my hair dresser) haven’t report 2 work yet! I can’t get my haircut today! ARGHhh… I bear the ‘hair itch’ the whole Sunday just 4 this haircut (2 make my $ more worthwhile) yet I cant get a haircut today? OH MANN!!! Worst, made me rushed my favorite cereals 4 nothing! WADDD?!?! Still thought of eating more, but I guess I better wash my hair 1st, later still have to meet pple. I thought I would B early, but after curling my hair artificially, I’m LATE AGAIN!!! * Haiz! Sianz…. * Don’t know Y I was quite happy today?! Cuz I’m wearing my NEW purple heels? Or iSsit Cuz I’ve 208 gathering at nite? Or Will it b Cuz tmr is NATIONAL DAY (holiday)? HAHA… actually it doesn’t really matter to me much Cuz I’m having holiday now! Whatever it is, I’m happy Cuz I shit a lot today even thou I dun really have time to go toilet! :P (It’s a good sign! Cuz I always get constipation.) While the evening group was having dinner, by surprise, I saw someone familiar - my 1st intro hip-hop class à Charmaine, I know she’s working nearby Cuz I saw her a few times already. WAD A COINCIDENCE?! She’s my client now! Haha… what a small world?! During the group, this stupid Jimmy was very rubbish again – “Pirated JOYCE”! Recently he keeps making tat to make me laugh mann! Dunno wad’s up with me? Kip drinking everyday.. haiz.. I understand lah! Still missing his very 1st GF, actually I’m on the same boat as him lah! When Tracy asked me, “Ur DAD (dear) fetching U?” There was once, Tracy saw me waiting downstairs, she asked if I was waiting 4 my DAD, I was too shy to correct her, so I just nodded my head & got up to Dear’s car. So all along she always think that my DAD drives… I started to think about him again, especially I was listening to his song ~ “Quando Quando Quando”… a lot of memories… At K-BOX EXECUTIVE (oppo Cineleisure), he intended to use 2 Mic to announce 2 everyone (Jimmy, Joyce & Chin) that… “HE LOVES ME & WE ARE TOGETHER ALREADY!” So RUBBISH rite?! I was so shy at that time, so PAI SEH lor! Luckily he didn’t do tat, cuz he’s too shy abt it also lah! He only knows how to say, but never do one! But it’s very funny! We were trying hard to hide by sitting near each other with Chin in between us (so it won’t be so obvious!); We communicated to each other by SMS cuz the room was too noisy (actual fact is tat we don’t wana make it too obvious lah!); I could still remembered there’s once, when we walked to the car, his car was full of BIRDSHITS, Haha… Cuz he parked below the trees @ the Somerset car park – “SO SHUI ah! “ Just think back of those days, I would just smile & feel very XIN FU; feel very sweet in my heart! ~ I wish I could experience those moments again! When I finally reached the HK CAFÉ, saw so quite a lot of pple were looking @ me (Maybe Cuz of my dressing BA?! = Light Blue Denim Flared Skirt, X-cessorise’s NET-LACED Singlet w White Spag. & Light Purple Heels. à feel kinda PAISEH, but on the other hand, feel quite PROUD of myself lah! Hee… :P) Called up Chun Jing ~ this BLUR gal SCREEMED when I tapped her Cuz she thought the girl across the street was me. Then, I was struggling in deciding what to eat – French Toast or Club Sandwich – wad a difficult DECISION?! Eventually I chose Club Sandwich – healthier! But OH NO! !! I FINISHED THE WHOLE CLUB SANDWICH @ 10.30 PM, I’M GONNA PUT ON WEIGHT MANN! THINK luckily I didn’t order the French Toast mann… OR surely worst! I felt all right thou, only until when I walked home with Chin, then I felt a bit overeat, luckily it’s not tat serious type of bloatedness. SADLY, the gathering only got CHUN, JOYCE, CHIN, LEE LOO & MOI, the rest: Elle=family gathering; MJ & XQ= too tired after sch; Becky & Charm= got headache… But NVM! @ least we laughed our lungs out mann.. Until the next table was “asking us” to LAUGH LOUDER (sarcastic): CHUN JING, “ Don’t care! Laugh then laugh lah! I hate this kind of pple the most!” (Showing tat irritated expression) Besides talking about CJ’s exciting love life, we were talking about Becky – how strong & tough she is! Whoo… I think if I were her, I would have broke down long ago… Really feel very sad & worried about her! We must really do sth to make her HAPPIE & feel INCLUDED mann! POOR GIRL! Don’t worry! We will take good care of U ~ BeckY!

5:22 AM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333