<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Tuesday, August 09, 2005
------------------------------------

“Happie 40th Birthday, SINGAPORE!” ~ but I’m not really happy… Well… Today supposed to wake up super late since I zZz at 5+am this morny, but DUNNO Y?! My stomach is groaning, despite I ate the whole club sandwich just b4 I zZz. I think my stomach really got sth wrong! Anywae, thinking of e thgs I’m gonna do, I cant really go back to zZz. I started off with my 1st entry of diary, then watched TV & enjoyed my cereals (finally), continue sewing my pants (bot in KL), then backed 2 diary, lastly, called 4 L-Counter (stupid NOKIA job)… “Sadly, I know Dear purposely rejected my call again. I bet he recognized my house no, tat’s Y! à As usual…”
I guess it must b cuz of e weather & I din zZz enough, I felt super sleepy. Since I’m gg out 2 view fireworks w chin, joyce & chun jing, I betta go n catch some zZz, some more I wana get a haircut tdy, so… After I woke up, chin said she has headache, so still tot of gg just e 3 of us (chun, joyce & moi), but expectedly, joyce didn’t go at e end – e’rytime wen chin nv go, joyce won’t go also – common practice! I was kinda irritated w chun, cuz after my haircut, I couldn’t contact her n I’ve 2 loiter around – cuz I tot I will b meeting them. Eventually, I went home cuz chun was w her parents, joyce is gg out w her parents oso… Haiz… but actually I oso feel quite lazy 2 go out lah! Started 2 imagine: “Maybe Dear will go on a short holiday trip w me this weekend since it’s quite a long one.” In fact, tdy when I was writing e dairy, I was thinking of e time we had tgr too! It’s always e happy moments. I somehow feel tat nowadays, w/o him; I kinda feel lazy 2 go out whenever I’m free. It could b cuz I only enjoy gg out w him?! Tat’s Y my mum was praising moi 4 being so GUAI – nv go out. “Who can I go out w? Besides, all my dresses – I think I will only wear them during CNY when my Dad comes… Cuz all these dresses R meant 4 him – he likes me 2 wear dresses”
Even thou it’s just gg down to ECP’s Coffee Bean n chill… when I was walking 2 PW haircut, I was visualizing his car driving into my hse’s car park & pick me up… e vision is still so vivid in my head! * Haiz * Dear! Dear! How I wish u R still w me now?! I really miss u very deeply!! Do u miss me? I hope ur treatment 2 me I just 2 prevent urself 4 being soft-hearted but dun mean it in ur heart. These few days I’ve been thinking, esp when mama shared her experience w her bf, I’ll thk of my Dear. Like wad she asked, “Seems like u 2 still love each others. So when his biz picked up, will he come back 4 u?” I really dunno, but I guess I will want 2 cuz he is e BEST guy I can ever met. I feel it’s really a pity tat I took him 4 granted, nv cherish e time we had tgr, I really feel like doing a lot 2 amend this hole, but… I dun even have a chance now. Dear! U really mean a lot 2 me! Please dun u ever forget MOI & e time we had tgr!

11:59 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333