<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Wednesday, August 10, 2005
------------------------------------

A NEW GIRL … valery … JOINED! Waking up @ 9+am (Surprisingly), I do the same things as usual - stretched, eat breakfast & go 2 work... For the next 3 days, I’ll B doing screening 4 the very unreasonable & unpleasant LINDA’s CLT Project – she only confirmed this project on FRI, where everyone is on holiday mood already (national day); worst, she expected us 2 get ready everythg during the weekend & start screening on Mon – CRAZY RITE?! At 1st I tot she’s a workaholic, but I was wrong, she EXPECTS her employees to be WORKAHOLIC… Honestly, I think her subordinates surely suffer! POOR THING! – When I reached office, it was rather Re-Nao – Cuz almost everyone is around… As usual, FEI-ZAI (Edmund) disturbed me with my new haircut! (I’m so used 2 it! But sometimes I quite enjoyed the disturbance/teasing, mayb cuz I’ve not been disturbed 4 very long, & I used to b 1 of the common target in 2ndary sch) Cuz the screeners & all R still WIP, so we waited. Tristan they all started gossiping about that girl who sat in the reception-room. I tot she is 1 of e part-timer: waiting for her pay. Actually she’s gona do screening w me & Alicia 4 the CLT! OMG!!! U must b thinking Y R they gossiping abt her – cuz of her significant think MAKE-UP, esp her PINK eye shadow. She looks like 20+ to me at 1st, then I realized tat she is only 17! I din realize until Jimmy asked me 2 TC of her & try to tell her 2 wear more casual 4 work. She’s QUITE new, only did 1 proj (citilink) b4. “I just somehow don’t feel comfortable working w her lor! Some more u ask me 2 teach her?! WADDD??? L” Thanks 2 this Jimmy lor! Keep asking me 2 TC of her – his intention is to replace her w other part-timers. But I guess this is cuz I somehow feel THREATENED despite this shouldn’t b much of a prob 4 me. I just don’t feel good abt it lah... I don’t feel that w Alicia / Jane / Chin… Mayb cuz she’s younger than me? I really have no idea Y?! e slight irritation just continued to add on when jimmy kept asking me 2 pass down my skills & knowledge 2 her. It took me so much 2 learn all these, n now u asked me 2 pass 2 someone whom I dunno?! WADDD?! Tat’s Y I dun feel comfortable working w her. I bet e F4 (“JIMMY, TRISTAN, EDMUND & JASON” named by JIMMY) oso dislike her way of dressing 2 work. Jimmy kept reminding her not 2 wear so formal as well, but wad to do? This is her usual dress code, even go sch. This is so KUAI-ZHANG lor! I din notice her skirt is so mini & flare b4 she went toilet; & her heels? OMG!! I bet her heels at least 3 inches lor! I only wear 3” lately cuz of e new purple shoes. But she’s like wearing everyday, n tat’s 1 of her shortest heels?! Okkk.. Certainly, she’s more KUAI-ZHANG than me lor! HAIZ… still have to face her 4 e next 3 days lor! SIANZ… :(

11:54 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333