<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Tuesday, August 16, 2005
------------------------------------

Wad can I say?
Y is there PMS/Menopause? Worst, Y do I have 2 suffer while my mum is gg thru this stage in such negative way? Other mums don’t really have such problems, but not me... L Mee & my mum have not been in good terms 4 quite sometime already. I guessed it’s ever since Dear came into my life. I spent less time with her, talk 2 her less also... But tat’s also Bcuz sometimes I’m too tired 2 talk after work/sch, yet she’s like BARKING @ me, NAGGING @ me non-stop. It’s just so IRRITATING! I can only complain 2 my Dad - she grumbles. So e only way out is - just like wad my dad always does -> KEEP QUIET & IGNORE HER! Seriously, tat works all e time. She’s always been unreasonable & short-tempered. Since hot-temper is 1 of her characteristics, now with this menopause, the condition is getting from bad to worst! OMG! I could still rmb... not too long ago, I was sitting watching TV after eating @ e coffee table, normally I like 2 watch TV 1st, & pack e’rythg after e show ends. Suddenly she just nagged @ me, “No wonder u’ll grow FAT! Look @ u! Who will watch TV & do pedicure b4 packing up?” -> I was like... HELLO?! I just wana rest 1st then pack up, & it’s not like I don’t pack or wad?! I always pack up. Even this holiday, I practically cleaned & packed almost e whole house! Wad abt u? u din even clean anythg except e usual (floor & clothes)!!! I can somehow sense tat she was just trying 2 talk 2 me, but I dun think tat’s a good approach but just make things worst! U R just making me 2 feel less interested in talking 2 U! Like just now, she scolded me 4 not INFORMING her tat I lend my bicycle 2 my fwen = this shows MY DISRESPECT 2 HER! I mean u R not using e bic & it belongs 2 me anyway, I supposed I’ve e right 2 decide whether I wana lend it someone or not rite?! She is like saying she’s not nagging @ me, but u just listen 2 ur tone?! U R like scolding me?! Oh PLS! Dun try 2 sound NICE! Like Yday, I was just commending her, ”Hey! How come u keep wearing black this few days?” Don’t know is she deaf or wad?! Din hear wad I say & made me repeat. I supposed no one likes 2 repeat 4 such casual conversations, of cos I was rather turned off & sound a bit irritated when I repeated, she started blaming me again, “ Talked so soft! Like no breathe lidat! Asked u again & u just gave me tat tone!” Waddd..?! I was talking @ hearable volume, just Bcuz u din hear me, u dun have 2 b so sarcastic rite?! Actually I dislike most abt her is her sarcasm, she often use tat on my dad! POOR DAD! In fact, I realized tat she will NAG @ me everyday without fail, unless I din c her @ all. I also dunno Y? Y cant we just have a nice & smooth chat / casual conversation everyday?! Sometimes it’s really tough 2 hear all these, now I understand Y my dad said he’s quite lucky tat he is living in HK => cuz he doesn’t have 2 hear all these nagging so often, probably only once a year (during CNY)?! Another issue abt my mum is $$$. She is always CHEATING on my $! She owed me so much $ lor! Yet whenever I claim $ from her, she’s like pushing 2 WRONG 2 me 4 being so calculative & so insensible compared 2 her colleagues/colleagues’ children. Y must u compare me with other kids? If u were 2 compared, there R so many other kids getting more pocket $ than me anyway, I dun think I’m asking too much! I used 2 get $30 since Secondary to JC, only @ e start of Uni (aft my fwenz told me their pocket $) then I managed 2 get $75 per week. (It was supposed 2 B $80, but she was bargaining with me, asking 2 count 4 her how do I use tat much a week!) And now, cuz I’m having holiday, so she found an excuse tat $5 is very troublesome 2 give, so she only give me $70 per week. Plus, I’m currently working, so $70 is justifiable. I just give & take, but I believe I won’t accept $70 only after sch reopens, I will just fight my way up, cuz I’m not working, plus new city campus is so much more expensive in their food and all.. So I must get at least $80 mann... Actually I can foresee e TYPHOON tat’s gonna happen! But I dun care! With my dad’s support & now, I have 2 pay 4 all my own expenses - like clothes & haircut.. I only claimed transportation fees & (sometimes) supermarket expenses... A few days ago, she was just scolding me 4 counting exactly how much I spent on e household (food) purchases, I was so pissed off with her mann. But I just kept quiet & dun wana say a word. Her nagging really turn me off from talking 2 her! I just dun wana argue with her. There were a few times, I really cant take it & just correct her, yet she started saying tat I raised my voice, rebutting, showing no respects and all... Tat’s really very sickening! She just don’t listen 2 me at all, I’m just clarifying her mistakes/misunderstanding, yet she’ll just scold me instead! There’s no room 4 discussion at all.
So wad’s the point of talking to her?

10:01 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333