Wah! Finally can go n shop already! I’m so deprived from shopping, in fact, I’m totally detached from the outside world ever since I started sch à (1) New freshmen recruitment -> (2) Audition & Interview for Emixers -> (3) Art Fest performance -> (4) Presentations & Report dateline -> (5) 3 Mid-term exams in 2 days... Seriously like a Choo-choo-train - continue non-stop mann...
When can I really take a break?
Cuz my printer ink no more already; Somemore tdy is Isetan Scotts private sales -> thought of going, but at the end, cuz really have no time, probably next time (since they have it every quarter yearly, besides, I hv not been shopping already. “Wad if I cant find anythg I like? Isn’t tat wasting time?” But I wanted to see my Mango jacket tat I saw quite sometime back, but Mango only got 10% discount, I’m still waiting 4 the EOY sales (whereby the discount is much more). But I guess luckily I went tdy mann... I went to many other Mango outlets oso dun c tat jacket -> mayb only Taka’s has (since I saw tat jacket there) OMG!!! How come I dun c it anymore? SHIT!! Dun tell me no more already? Huh?! I was waiting 4 sales lor... Tdy is Mango 10% discount storewide, how come no more? Dun tell me sold out again? Shit! Really freak me out mann... I was so disappointed. Haiz.. However, CENTREPOINT hit my head -> so I went there, PHEW!!! I found it! But... How come only left with L, XL, M only? I rmb I tried XS tat time, dun tell me no more size? HUH?! Still tot I found tat jacket, yet no more of my size? Damn it mann... the stupid salegal @ 1st dun even wana check 4 me lor - just say all displayed out already. I dun wan another disappointment!
Looking at the sizes again -> suddenly a lady put back the jacket to the shelf -> PHEW!!! She tried the S one. Lucky mann!! Or else I will miss it again! Although it’s S, not XS, I think the difference is not that great rite? Just abit loose lah! But still ok! Damon (he went with me) also found it ok lah. Aiya… since I like it so much -> better buy mann or else I will end up missing it. Although abit heartache -> just treat it as a self-treat lor – so long nv shop already! (Somemore must thanks Edmund 4 telling me tat my pay cheque is out already! Haha…) I think this taught me a lesson – sometimes if I really like that item very much, better dun risk it but just buy it if the price is justifiable.
Well… I’m very happy oso -> Besides buying my long-waited-jacket, I also bot a very cute journal (actually I had a hard time choosing the best one ok?!)
Finally finished all my shopping, I brot Damon to the HK CAFÉ @ Katong road there – must thank him 4 accompanying me mann… I was still fine with him up till he left my house!
~ Cuz this is my 1st time changing the ink cartridge, I dunno how n tot it might be difficult. Asked him & “VERY NICE of him” to initiate to do it 4 me when he sent me home. I was so stupid n dumb-S enuff 2 say “OK”! Actually I tot of installing on my own, but when I kept asking him how n the difficulties level, he just refused to say how, but said quite difficult if u haven’t put before. But after seeing how he put it, OMG! I felt so cheated! It’s damn EASY, n the there’s instruction inside the cartridge! SHIT! Feel so damn disguised of him now! Luckily I was still not a total Dumb-S, I brot out my printer to the living room instead of letting him into my room. WHAT A LAME, STUPID, CUNNING, DISGUISTING EXCUSE 2 come up 2 my hse mann? I’m so DISGUTISED!!! Why m I so gullible & stupid also? Haiz…
Actually I only feel so bad after chatting with Edmund (Fei-Zai, Fat boy in Canto), haiz… not because Fai-Zai likes me & telling me all his opinions, but seriously I do agree with him. And probably subconsciously I’m comparing him with damon, I found that Fei-Zai is really kind at heart and think at my interest. I guess this time round I wun be making much wrong judgment about him cuz I can really see the difference in him n damon. He will tell me wad’s right & wrong, encourage me - 2 boost my self-esteem. I feel very comfortable in chatting with him (esp recently). Despite I have rejected his confession, he still treat me so nice – help me print notes in office (sneakily), support me and listen to my complaints and all… Oh no! Dun tell me I’m falling for him?! Perhaps his inner beauty has ”touched” me?! Unfortunately, I dun think we 2 R possible. Not saying that I’m very particular on appearance, but I guess it’s still one minor factor 4 my criteria. But another thing is that – his education level, I dun mind having one who is lower than me (just like dear – only an “o” cert holder), I just dun really like to keep explaining some words or concepts and all whenever I was trying to share my tots – abit disrupting, u noe?! I dunno lah! I think I’m starting to like him (as someone who can share my emotions & decision maker), but I still think we 2 wun be possible lah! Too many factors already! Even he himself oso think he’s too big size 4 me. So… Mayb it’ll be better if we just stay as fwenz lah!
But now I really dunno how 2 face damon, really feel very irritated with him 4 cheating me. I have no right 2 be angry with him cuz of my stupidity, I really cant expect him to have such bad motive! ~ (Conclusion by Fei-Zai & Moi) I mean what’s so difficult to just explain how to change the cartridge? If he’s really good at heart, he can always explain 2 me 1st, if I still dunno how, then he can suggest to help me to do so. I meant I have also asked him how to change, the fact tat he refused to tell me n bluff me that it’s quite difficult, this is clear enough that he wana use this as an excuse to come up 2 my hse (I suspect he even wana come to my room, luckily I din invite him mann!) I mean even knowing him more than a year, I think I still cant trust pple so easily! Why m I so gullible n simple-minded? So stupid n easy-target for “corn-man”! How can I change such weakness? I really cant afford to get cheated again – after so many lessons, seem very much I’ve forgotten them / hvn learn my lessons yet. Haiz…
“Why m I such a LOSER?”