<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Saturday, September 24, 2005
------------------------------------

CONFESSION Whao.. It’s Fri again. Everyone must be looking forward to a nice weekend again. But for me?! Hmmm…. I’m more interested in tmr’s concert @ Explanade à Little Dance Exchange concert. But…. Haiz… wad a disappointment?! Big Nic (Current president of eMIX) has totally forgotten about it, she forgot to get tix from Gerry (OSL) oso.. And all of us thot it’s supposed to be tmr, but actually it’s to9! Wad a waste! Nevertheless, to9 I finally watched a movie aft so long (Almost a month; the last movie I watched was “MUST LOVE DOG”). If it’s not cuz of the expiry of the movie vouchers, I wouldn’t watch yday and with Damon. Wad to do?! No one watch with me mah! Unlike last time, Dear n I watched movie like watch TV. We watched almost every single show mann… so fun! Haha… really miss those times. I still hv the stack of movie stucks with me as proof! Actually I wanted to watch THE Cave, but the show time is like 7pm (the last show ydae) but eventually, THE MYTH wasn’t as bad as wad Edmund’s fwen commented. Just tat probably cuz we sat at the 3rd row, and I hvn been watching movie 4 so long, kinda had headache after watching. But oso cuz I was very tired ydae. I din even have mood 4 intro hip-hop class,. Guess I hvn really recovered from “SCREAM” (ART FEST 2005) yet. I even fell asleep after class tdy. I din even noe my fwen was taping my shoulders à really felt like a PIG mann.. On our way home, suddenly sth happened… ”Nat, can I ask u sth? Regarding to ur email last nite, wad do u mean by feeling uneasy?” OMG! Y did he suddenly ask tat? Aiyo… isn’t tat means he is gonna confess to me? How? Wad shld I say? How shld I react? Or issit tat I sent out the email at the wrong time?! Still to the din mention anythg in the email reply = he just understood my hint! Why is he so dumb?! -> must bring it up n clarify?! U DumBO!!! OKOK! Just stay calmed! “Erm…..” Giggled (as usual) then just explained to him tat I’m not ready and all… wanted to tell him I’m not ready for a new relationship cuz of dear, then he is so “SMART” enough 2 cut me à “Ya! I understand! I oso noe u R not ready 4 it yet, u R so busy!” Oh mann.. Y cant u speak aft I explained? ACT smart only! Lidat wad to do? I can only agree with him -> thou tat reason is oso true lah! But mainly due 2 dear, tat’s Y I kept myself so busy, n therefore, I’ve no time 4 all those thgs! Anyway, c him everyday in sch -> already Sianz enough! Still get into relationship with him?! No way mann.. it’s so boring lah! I dun think I want 2 (at least 4 now)! I can’t adjust myself to c him as my BF in sch n after sch. Think really a person cant play 2 roles! Anyway, luckily he oso added, ‘I start liking u, but of cos, I dun expect anythg from u!” I noe his good intention, n I appreciated tat! Even thou now I dun really hv many fwenz, n apparently, all my good fwenz R somewhr else (not in SMU), so hard to c them. Even when I c chin & jane @ saffron, seems like we dun hv much common topic to tok abt. Instead, I feel more n more distant from them. This is really bad! I feel so sad n pity abt our fwenship! But weirdly enough, despite Chun Jing n I R so far apart & the time we spent with each other is even so much shorter than the rest, I still feel very strongly abt our fwenship. Mayb cuz she felt the same as me bah?! Always think tat chun n I R so comical -> started off as enemy, ended up as best fwen. Issit always the case?! Seems like most of my cases R lidat! Well! Also good lah! He finally confessed, so both of us dun hv to kip guessing and all. n luckily I added in the email à pls joke more n feel free 2 tease me at anytime. He seems like laughing at my words n stuffs more. Tat’s so much better! At least the situation n so much lightened! He found it very funny to end the topic lidat! I guess it’s a happy ending tat no one feels awkward anymore! N I can still get free lunch from him since he claimed that his feelings 4 me wun change! (haha.. evil hearted rite?!) Let’s c how long can his feelings last mann… haha.. Actually, I dun thk we can b tgr lah! I thk I’m not suitable 4 him n vice versa! Must be cuz he hasn’t c the bad side of me yet, tat’s Y he’s blind now -> kip praising my dressing sense and all (but I must admit I do have great fashion sense- I think). On the other hand, having such a support n encouragement by my side, I do feel less lonely n much more positive in Life (in SMU), at least I hv someone to listen to my complaints mah! Okok! I dun always take advantages of him hor -> sometimes I oso treat him lunch or wad -> sort of like take turns one! SO we R actually very good fwen lah! Now just hope tat he’ll joke or laugh at me more -> so both of us wun feel tat awkward afterall. I believe many pple must be thinking tat we R a couple, but we R not! Really dunno how to clarify my Status mann.. Mayb shld just LET nature takes its course! Mayb if this love-thingy dun comes to me will be even better -> less headache! Like tat time, suddenly all 3 came at the same time, really dunno how to handle mann!! Now I must be a very good gal -> study hard n improve my GPA! (prove 2 nora they all tat despite I’m in the emix exco, I can still handle all the stress n time-mgmt!)

12:43 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333