39.5 -> 40.5 -> 41.3 -> 42.1 -> 43 ... WHEN WILL IT STOP INCREASING???
U may think that these # dun really make much sense to u, but they R seriously significant 2 me -> cuz this was wad my weighing machine shows me everyday since sch resumed. I have no idea why is my wt so easy to fluctuate?! Having such a hard time to maintain my ideal wt, and cuz of the change in lifestyle (from Saffron to SMU), my wt oso change accordingly. This is so irritating. Esp now it’s my exam period, I always gain wt during this MUGGING period. WHY? Cuz I keep staying at home n munch so much junks issit? I dunno why m I so mouth-itchy also. But I mean I tot I’ve been eating rather regular now -> bread n nothing much… I supposed must be tat time art fest -> ate much more & gained muscles, now not much exercises & ended up gaining so much wt (that’s Y I dun like muscles). I think I’m not determined enough to lose wt as yet. Actually I think another reason is cuz I’m too detached from outside world -> lack of motivation & drive to make me lose wt! Haiz… think I must really “get attached” with the outside world again after this Fri mann…
Think many of u think I must be over-reacting with my wt-gain, actually I’m so particular abt my wt is cuz I’ve really put in a lot of effort in achieving this wt (u wouldn’t want to know the whole painful process) still remember I managed to about 12 kg in abt 6 months in J2. Haha… wad a sense of achievement, rite? Then I was suffering from “wt-fluctuation”, it became so difficult to control. But eventually, I managed to control it without merely surviving on fruits & oil-free food (really zero-oil content). Guess with my greedy & “auntie” personality – always feel like eating & trying when there’s FREE food, so at the end, I cant control the quantity that I eat. As a result, I suffer from wt-fluctuation again. Furthermore, I always take things for granted – once I lost wt, I will always think that I will maintain my wt without having much restriction in my diet. As a result, ate too much / fattening food -> more fats stored also. Another possible reason is that I’m too impressionable already. Everytime when others said I’m too skinny & should eat more, subconsciously I’ll think I can afford to eat more since everyone says I’m so thin, but I’m wrong. Perhaps fats dun shown after one-two days, but one week later & I bet u can really see results! (This is for pple who wana gain wt so badly)
Can someone out there to teach me how to maintain the amount that I eat? I’m really desperate!!! I really dunno how 2 stop myself even though I’m full. Mayb I should eat with pple more often -> so I’ll eat even slower, distracted from talking and feel full faster & wun overeat. SOMEONE pls help me in losing wt mann…
I hate FATS!!!