<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Monday, October 03, 2005
------------------------------------

"Life's too SHORT... DANCE!"

~Always make me feel so happy & great! YES!!!~ Well! As usual – MONDAY dance! Haha… @ 1st I was rather lazy n reluctant to go cuz of exam this week. But wad to do? Who asked me to put on wt? Haiz… gotta sweat it out mann… anyway, it’s good 2 go 4 dance -> cuz exercise can help me 2 feel more refreshed & study better! So I managed to drag my feet out of the house after locking in for 3 days already! “AMAZING HUH?!” Woo… always feel kinda a spark of excitement when I see him… ANDY – Lionel’s (dance instructor) assistant. Actually I din really notice him until now, plus that time Teng Ren (my OG junior – one of my recent suitor – dancer in his studio as well) told me abt him… · Graduated from LaSelle Art (Dance) · Have been dancing for quite sometime (that’s Y he is so good) · Very flexible -> can kick 180 degrees very casually even when he is standing

Well... Researched on him alittle...

ANDY CAI Founding member/Dancer Started formal training at the age of 17 under the direction of Lionel. Trained in ballet, modern, jazz, hip-hop and salsa. Currently a third year student at LaSalle SIA College of the Arts and is in preparation of final year project due for completion in mid April. Performed in Taiwan for the World Dance Alliance in 2004. Performed in ‘Shutter’ choreographed by Jaime Redfern. Participated in CSTD competition in the modern and jazz solo catergory and was awarded a honourable mention. ~Really something, isn't he?! Hmm... I mean I dun doubt wad TR said cuz he himself also very good lor! If he said tat Andy is really tat good, I guess he really is. Besides, tat time I heard from Wilson (another eMIX intro hip hop member) also said he is very good. Hmm… since so many pple said he’s tat good, plus from my observation in class, I think I’ve to agree with them mann… really wana see him dance mann… So excited! Just now finally talk to him, “Haven taken ur dinner?” cuz I saw him holding the subway sandwich (the longest size) & a drink. “No” he giggled. “Whao… think u better hurry take!” But he was doing some stretching. “We R dancing inside (studio)?” cuz he saw a few of us entering the studio. “No lah! They R taking the Hi-Fi out.” “Oh… sorry!” ended up with a smile. ~ His voice quite cute – just like his size = small & with boi-boi look. My eyes just can’t stop looking @ him mann… (Of cos! Not only tat lah! Must follow his dance steps mah!) But seeing him praising Alexis, teaching one of the guy @ interval… I really think he is quite a nice guy leh! His smile really add credit 2 my impression of him. Anyway, just like me – he made a lot of mistakes tdy, like when Lionel told him to demo, he did a left turn instead of right (or vice versa). Somehow feel that he got look @ me leh! (From the mirror reflection) - or may be it’s just my wish lah! Haha… B4 he left, he (& Lionel) said Bye-Bye 2 ME (only) when I said to them. Haha… Dunno leh! Just now when I was on my way home, I daydreamed a little. So long nv day-dreamed already! “What kind of girl does he like?” “Does he has a GF already?” “What if he has a crush on me also?” “What shall I do?” I even think of if I were 2 b his GF, may be he will send me home after dance; then when he has dance, I will wait 4 him; he can teach me dance also… (Full of imagination huh?!) Think I really too long nv have crush already! Feel abit like Secondary Sch mann… Haha… not bad to stir up my excitement & hope this can convert into motivation 4 me to improve in my dancing & wt-losing plan lah! Let’s see how things go… (Although I think the possibility is rather low lah!)

Miracles do happen!

11:57 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333