<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Tuesday, January 31, 2006
------------------------------------

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2006 Eve What an eve that I still have (stats) class in the morny?! Haiz.. Being so unprepared 4 the presentation, yet we went rather smoothly (no questions from the floor & received compliment from the prof). Cool isn’t it? I knew that I couldn’t study after I reached home – cuz my mum is around & I was so tired from the nite b4… so I tried to studied abit in school, until I realized I just feel like zzz… so after I went back. As expected, I couldn’t study but ended up gorging myself with all the junks & packing my room… This is really a HUGE/MAJOR SPRING CLEANING!!! I wiped all my cupboards, tables; mirrors… threw away all the junks… all the way the moment after I ate till 3.30am (with still something unpacked)… no wonder I could zzz like a PIG once I lied on my bed! Day 1 After waking up 4 just a short while, my mum was like bugging me 2 eat her cooking (vegetarian dishes), my stomach hadn’t even feel anything, and she is like rushing me 2 get out of my bed 2 eat… all cuz of my dad – I couldn’t be letting them 2 wait 4 me any longer (I don’t feel good and my mum would simply nag even more if I do so), so I just dragged myself out of the bed, bearing all the muscles ache I had from the major “construction” I had yesterday. What a “plain” dish this time as compared 2 last nite “saltish” one?! It’s so nice 2 eat the “vegetarian” dishes – dried beancurd skin, mushrooms… how I wish my mum can cook this dish more often?! Then as usual – our annual CNY Routine, we did all our “Bai-Nian” via the phone, then we went 4 our movie – FEARLESS by Jet Li. After that, we took a stroll @ Angbow river and then returned home. Of cuz, we won’t go miss our stop at Raffles City (the retails from China). Initially we didn’t intend to buy anything cuz I passed by b4 and found that nothing much this year, unexpectedly, we still bot something. But cuz my Dad was rather grumpy 4 us shopping & making him 2 wait with empty stomach, we went home rather soon after his complaints of us spending an hour there. after homed, my mum heated up the remaining Vegie, but with a bloated stomach – I couldn’t eat anymore! Though today passed rather fast, but I was rather happy, especially when I talked 2 my grandma & nanny… feel strongly about the sense of closeness & warmth. How I wish I could spend my CNY with them?!
Day 2
I woke up rather early today cuz I thought we were gg 2 pray @ temple this morny ~ all cuz of last nite reading about my luck this year… what a demoralizing thing to learn from? My luck in all aspects would be very poor – nothing good (not even average), thus we thought we should visit the temple and hope to pray a “FU” 4 better luck, at least a form of protection (from all the bad luck). Actually I was very turned off after reading the “prediction” cuz I thot this year I could do better in my studies (at least), but things seem to be the other way around – everything will not be smooth 4 me this year, I really wonder when can my luck be backed?! I have been bearing this misfortune 4 so long – really getting sick of it. Worst, seem like my wish / hope is always turn down! I guess I better don’t wish 4 anything already or I would just end up with more disappointment! However, my mum suggested 2 go tmr due to time constraint, since we have YUM-CHA appointment booked at 1.30pm. Well… Finally, it has been more than half-a-year I’ve been going 4 yum-cha already (ever since I broke up with dear). Really very excited about the DIM-SUM, especially my favorite (must have) – CHAR SIEW PAO & EGG TARTS. What a craving that I’ve longed 4 long long time?! Finally I’ve satisfied it with a bloated stomach (AGAIN!)! Actually, when I was stepping into the restaurant, I was hoping 2 c dear (if possible), but seem like our “YUAN” has left with zero, don’t really see him as often as b4; not even his car @ Shenton Way; really miss him mann… After a very “RUSH & HASTY” meal, we took a long & slow stroll @ DFS. Surprisingly, there were many tourists today. And my mum like a handbag (DKNY), she was like convincing herself that it’s a worth-2-buy bag; kept talking about that bag non-stop, I was rather annoyed after hearing all self-answered questions from her. Then, there come our racing again – rushed down to cineleisure 4 our 2nd movie – Memoirs of a Geisha. Phew! We didn’t miss any part! But cuz my dad didn’t got into the lift with us (cuz overloaded), and making my mum to run up n down, she was rather pissed with my dad… *sigh!* even dinner, my mum also very short-tempered, without much patience, she just reject all my idea 4 possible places 4 dinner. Eventually my dad chose 2 dine at the Japanese fast food restaurant @ the basement; while we just grabbed something from the soya bean stall opposite. As I was queuing 4 my dad’s dinner, I turned around and look @ them, what a painful scene 2 witness by my eyes – they were sitting opposite each other, yet behaving like complete stranger, looking around @ different direction and remaining total silent while waiting. I really feel very helpless 2 c them this way. This few days, my mum kept taking me 4 granted - making me 2 b her messager just 4 the reason (2 be true – should be EXCUSES) that my dad listens 2 me instead of her. But I would just reject her request but make her talk 2 him on her own. I really hope that their communication can be improved, or I would be just be the helpless one watching them getting more n more drifted apart! This is such a hurtful thing to see! *Sigh*
Day 3
Whao!!! SHOPPING SPREEEeee....
Finally! haha.... Well! today schedule was supposed to be going 2 Guan-Ying-Miao (chinese temple) to pray 4 "Qian" since my luck 4 this year is so poor, @ the same time 2 pray 4 good luck; then go Taka to buy the hot-water boiler & finally head down 2 China Town 2 look @ those Bazaa... BUT... plan always changed!
We went 4 prayer @ chinese temple, but din get any Qian cuz too crowded already! & i even got "burnt" by the "dust" from the joss sticks [by someone else's] ~ so painful!
Then, we headed down 2 Taka, but instead of buying merely the flask, we bought many other things as well... my mum initially wanted 2 buy the pandent from the Chinese Scrulpture (Pear & Orange - green in color). But i just don't find it that attractive, and i feel that it's none other than a typical jewellery 4 matching clothes, but not something with great values (life-long), thus, i was rather hesitated with buying that, cuz i know that gift will b considered as my [belate] Bday Gift, so i better choose carefully (since this is my 21st bday gift).
Eventually, i chose 2 pandants (with necklaces) from Swaroski (on sale). Initially, my dad spotted one very nice, unfortunately, that's only for members, so we couldn't buy that. Haiz... what a waste?! But nvm! At least i've got 2 now, and they are both very nice as well... my mum also got a ring which is very nice. Think she must be very happy, cuz finally Dad is like buying something 4 her (but that must thanks 2 me as well cuz it's me who persuaded him to buy , since she always complained that my dad never buy anythg 4 her)!
Of cos, my mum & i also shared in buying 2 [polo tee] shirts for my dad, since his shirts are so old, and his poor taste, it's really time 4 us to get him sth. So @ the end, all of us have sth backed!!! What a happy day?!
However, cuz we were carrying too many Barang-Barang, so we missed out last stop - China Town... Nvm! Cuz we R going there tomorrow evening!
So do i look more like my dad / my mum?

1:46 AM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333