<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Saturday, January 14, 2006
------------------------------------

HOPELESS in 2006
I really think this year is one of the worst year so far. So many bad things happened on me this few days, or even just today… Went to work 4 CLT while I skipped my stats class, but at the end it was not that worth it cuz very few pple turned up tdy. And tmr I’ve to do screening the whole day – still thot I can escape from screening, but I was wrong! Stats – had 2 form project group, and the stupid prof didn’t allow us to sign 4 friends, so I’ve no group now! And next week got CLT again, I don’t know if I can still do or not! I want to do, but I abit worried about skipping stats class again! really don’t know how?! After work – so tired and as usual, I slept on the bus. After I alighted the bus – OH SHIT!!! I DROPPED my ONLY cell phone on the BUS, and when I noticed it, the bus has just left. I hurried up caught 16 (the bus approaching the bus stop), trying to chase that bus (cuz it’s always better than my personal bus 11) – alighted at the bus stop yet the bus 196 left before I could catch it. Luckily 16 managed to go ahead of 196, so I ran up 196 and trying to find it. OH MY GOSH! There’s nothing on the bus! I was so tensed that I nearly burst. I mean that’s my only HP already – I just “lost” my previous HP, I can’t afford to lose another one. Then the bus driver ran up and told me that the couple who dropped at the 2 bus stops before that, he told them to report to the police station. So I dashed down the bus and ran to the bus stop opposite – hoping that I can catch them before reported to the police. Looking high n low, I saw nothing at that bus stop (St. Patrick), I was thinking what should I do?! I really panicked till I just about to burst. Cuz I remembered the lady on the bus said 2 guys (or 1 guy 1 girl) took my phone. My heart was pumping so fast, and tones of “Will they…?” questions started to clog my head…. “Will they keep the phone to themselves? Will they not report to the police station now but report another day? Will they just anyhow use my phone to make phone call? Will they…?” I just can’t stop thinking… Then I was looking a couple walking down the overhead bridge – seemed like holding a flip phone. I was waiting 4 them to come down, and… PHEWww..!!! It’s them! They were the one! Heng mann… If they were not the one, I guessed I would just “break down” in the middle of the street mann… After settling this problem, another rose again once I stepping into my house… Everytime when I stepped into my house, my mum (if she were to be sitting at the living room) would just turned her head 45 degrees and stared at me, and her head will just followed whichever direction I move to. Together with her spectacles, her stare just made me feel so uneasy – I just felt like I’m an alien from outer space. I don’t know why I would feel this way also. And cuz of this trivial matter, she scolded me just now. I admitted that I was abit harsh in my tone when I told her not to stare at me that way, but that’s mainly cuz I haven’t fully cooled down from my bus-phone-chase yet. That’s Y I was kinda short-tempered. Plus lately things not going smoothly 4 me, I really wonder what’s wrong with me? Is it cuz this year my zodiac is bad luck this year? I really can’t believe that my days have not been good 4 once since beginning school started. Like yesterday, I was so stressed out about my finance prof. Cuz I went out 4 a drink with Jason (Loo), and he told me that my finance prof is one of the slack prof he ever seen in my school. Worst, his exams are tough, marking is not lenient, high expectation in project, especially impromptu question-answering during presentation. Since he’s so slack, I will need to put in super lot of (101%) effort to do well. He is such a bad prof till many students who intended to major in finance at the beginning, also changed their minds after taken finance under him. I really freaked out after hearing that. The dilemma now is that I don’t know if I should re-bid again or not?! I’m worried that I might not get finance this sem if I do so, even I get it, then what about my friend? I bided this module with her, and I’ve already formed my group, so… kinda reluctant to change class. I was struggling in my decision making – whether to re-bid or not?! Cuz I’ve only 1.5 hour to decide. But since I didn’t have any internet access 4 me to log into BOSS, so I missed the closing time and I guessed I would just study as hard as possible. My only concern now is that I don’t know if my stamina can last throughout the whole term or not?! – Just hope so lah! Haiz… So u see… there are too many unhappy things going on lately, so many tasks due before/ on/ close to my birthday: Mon (16th - actual day) à have to finish reading ethics Tues (17th) à no class, but finance homework due date Wed (18th) à resume & cover letter due for FT, but since this will take up so much time to do a good one, so I supposed I’ll just have to “PIA” all the way on Tues (before dinner celebration with 208) – Just hope that I can finish it on time lah! Or else I really have no idea what I should do mann?! Haiz… what a horrible week. And on actual day, I still have to attend the scariest lesson – ethics lor… and till now, I stil don’t have anyone lunch appointment on Mon yet, but I supposed I’ll just stay at the library reading the text of ethics mann… Sianz…. May be that’s good in some way, so I won’t be expecting so much 4 my birthday – and won’t end up with disappointment?! Haha… (what a way to self-console?)

10:18 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333