<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Saturday, January 28, 2006
------------------------------------

To be LATE… or Being LATE ?! I understand that nobody like to be late n make the other party to wait. But I don’t think that is a valid reason for the same peer to scold u n “humiliate” u in front of everyone via a 3rd party’s cell phone! WHAT the …? Today I was late for dance class, but I have already told Daniel (the instructor), yet I have no idea why he still call her (president) where he has my no. already – such an idiot! Then she was like questioning me, “How come nobody is in class? I thought I’ve told u to meet earlier? Last lesson also late (where I dun remember I was the late one!)! It’s not very nice … blah blah… I mean I admit it’s my fault that I was late, but I already ran like filming movie – ran all the way from the mrt stop btwn Funan & Raffles City there 2 admin bldg. at 1st I still think I’m running pretty fast, but only until later I realized that my speed was like slowing down till even the pedestrians could even walk faster than me… I think I’m really lack of exercise & stamina... Finally I saw the few of them were waiting 4 me across the street, at 1st I saw them laughing @ me, thought it’s still ok, but actually this Daniel was rather pissed with the waiting, and he actually called up Mich… no wonder she called me and msg me… Just b4 we started class, she actually called up again, and so stupid of her – using his hp to “talk” 2 me. I was so pissed that I wanted 2 just shout back @ her, but I think remaining silence is the best n only thing I could do at that time, so I just replied her “orh!” and just hoping tat she could stop all her nagging ASAP! I felt it’s just embarrassing to listen 2 her nagging in front of everyone, with Daniel’s hp! She really left me nowhere to stand! I don’t how 2 earn respect from others anymore! Cuz of this, I didn’t enjoy my class despite today was more exciting than the previous one. I felt so bad and guilty 4 the rest of them, especially I realized that he didn’t compensate 4 the time we missed (he ended at 5.40pm)… what a stingy man he is?! Haiz… I apologized to them, all of them could understand me tat I just got scolded from her… (Felt quite relieved at least! Phew!) wanting so badly to share with them how I feel, yet on the other hand, it’s not that nice to let everyone 2 know – as in this will affect their impression of her, which is not fair. But I believed tat those closer ones would understand how I feel… just like Baikun said, “It’s ok! You’ve made arrangement; this kind of thing is inevitable one mah! If she wana find u, ask her to find me 1st lah!” Wah!!! I felt so great 2 know that there R people supporting me! J After such a horrible day, I was “compensated” with a wonderful nite! I went 2 the Jap restaurant with Damon, supposedly 2 have Sabu-Sabu 4 dinner @ Great World City but cuz I was so tempted with the BBQ, so we had a meaty BBQ dinner! And surprisingly, we were such a big eater just now and we finished all the dishes… OMG!!! Die! Confirm gain weight mann… Haiz… sianz… Then, we went China Town 4 a walk… hmm… so yummy 2 the curry fish balls and “egg-waffle”(HK snacks)! But too bad – I was too full to consume anymore things! What a pity?! Should have just come straight from my pencil-box purchase & munch with all these delights! But of cos, I didn’t regret of having such a delicious dinner!

12:59 AM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333