<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Sunday, February 05, 2006
------------------------------------

DaDDy ~ I miss u … What a new year? So soon it has been 8 wonderful days that my whole family is in SG… spending the CNY together – feel so good. But goodness never stays long – my dad has just made his way backed to HK this morning. I’m rather surprised with myself, cuz I really miss him very much now [unexpectedly]. I really feel very great sense of sympathy for him whenever I see him doing things alone – eat alone, loitering around the house, read his novel with his hi-fi on… I really feel very pitiful for him. Worst, when I see my dad feel so bored when we are out as a family, cuz my mum hardly talk to him, as for me, I tend to talk to my mum more cuz we usually share the same interest in shopping. And my dad is so quiet – like nothing much to talk to my mum. He told me that this is so cuz my mum easily loses her temper at him cuz of her short-temper nature. Yet my mum told me that my dad is very blunt in his replies. Thus, being the “golden egg” of the family, I’ve become the middle-woman. They kept passing messages to each other THROUGH me, esp my mum. I really irritated & often forced her 2 tell my dad on her own. I’ve tried 2 create more opportunities 4 both of them 2 interact, but seems like it’s really TOUGH! Just like that time, after movie, when I was queuing 4 my dad’s dinner, I saw them sitting just opposite each other, but both looking around @ different directions, as if they don’t know each other like that. It’s so really painful 2 see them behaving like that. Sometimes I will think, probably it’s cuz I’m growing up, I tend to feel the closeness to my dad more & more. And I feel his love 2 me is so HUGE that I can sense it in almost every words he speaks 2 me – that’s why I just bought BAH_GUAW (BBQ pork) 4 him cuz I know he likes it. I don’t know what I can get 4 him that he will like [& within my affordability], so probably with my limits, I can only get food 4 him. Though it’s quite costly, I still think it’s worth it. Just like today, on our way 2 airport, he kept asking me if I’ve enough $ to spend, and he asked me at the airport again. I knew he need $ more than me, yet he still worried that I don’t have enough 2 spend (he claimed that he can give me more since he’s on loan now). Haiz… I really don’t know what 2 say, but instantly I just said “NO”, though my “devil” told me 2 ask 4 more, but the POWER of LOVE is so great that my devil just died immediately after suggesting that. I guessed now I just wish I could earn a lot of $$$ in future so my dad & mum can have a better life, with no worries of all the debt and living. I can sense that my dad is still of much worries about his job, debts, many many surrounding things. *SIGH* Just hope that I could fulfill his wish – not getting a master, but at least earn a lot of $$$ in future lah!

11:30 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333