<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Wednesday, April 05, 2006
------------------------------------

After a “vigorous” & “horrendous” outburst, I feel much better after crying … Replying calls immediately after my aftnn nap, I was so shocked & pissed to hear the surprise from my grp mate, “Can u come to sch at 5pm later?” [whereby it was 3pm already!] I was shouted at her instantly, I was super reluctant to get out of my house cuz I’m really very tired!!! I thought I can stay home one day (at least) to do my own work, since I know that I can’t study AGAIN tmr. Why must it be so last min? Worst! She told me to change my part yday, and now she told me that she has edited my part already! Being so nice of her, shouldn’t you told me beforehand? I was like squeezing my remaining brain-juice to come out with the part that she suggested to insert in. I was speechless when she keeps forcing me to meet up with her later. After remaining silence for quite awhile, I decided to hang up and talk to someone else. Luckily I managed to reach my fd and complain all tat I’ve got to vent out. I was so sianz that I wana give up everythg about the proj. But my grades still matter, and it’s a group proj, even thou I’ve given up on them (the worst proj grp mates EVER!!!) I should not be so irrational & risk my grade like that. It’s the last part of the course. So I’ve decided to go sch later before my whole tee become drench. After cooling down, in the midst of working on my powerpoint (ppt), tat gal called me – saying that I don’t have to go sch cuz we are not ready for presentation rehearsal. So we just do out parts individually and send to the rest of the 2 for compilation. Knowing that she planned to stay till 2am in sch to finish the proj, I feel kinda bad. Cuz I’ve already emailed the prof – asking for an appt to tell her what has been happening to me n them. I was so pissed just now that I really feel very sick of them! I’m not implying that they are bad people (in nature), just that their inefficiencies have exceeded my tolerant level. That’s y my fd also encouraged me to report to the prof. On the other hand, like my other friend said, they might turn the table over and ended up I’ll be the one suffering from greater loss. Furthermore, being a weak & easily persuaded negotiator, I worry that I won’t be firm enough for my stand. How? I’m hesitating now about the “reporting”! I just feel kinda mean to tat. Am I very bad? too selfish? Or m I doing what I should be doing? Pitying them that they have to stay till so late to finish up the work, and yet I didn’t go sch to help them out; on the other hand, just feel like being selfish 4 once to teach them a lesson. I know that they are very irritated with me – thinking that I don’t care and not being cooperative as well. I can’t be bothered, cuz they have left me with no choice! I wish I could have a wonderful time with them, in doing such an interesting project, but they are the one who makes me give up. So how? What should I do? Stay as firm as before? Or just cancelled the meeting? Or should I just make the issue less serious by emailing her what had happened, so I don’t have to meet her face to face? *argh! HELP!!!*

10:25 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333