<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Thursday, April 27, 2006
------------------------------------

Planning well for my holidays -- even think of what to bring & wear for my long-waited trip, yet BAD NEWS come! Waking up super early just to head down to British High Commission to renew my passport, the security was super strict - i had to hand them all my electronic devices (hp & MP3) & my IC... and have to go through the security check - oh pls... as if i will bring a gun or sth?! Then, feeling rather positive with my passport renewal, yet that stupid Indian woman (counter) refused to help me to fasten the process of renewal. Explaining to her that i need to fly back urgently, she seemed to doubt my reason of urgency. Offering only 3 options to me: (1) Renew my passport but forego my trip, cuz i can only collect it by 11 May (which i have already returned); (2) Head down to Chinese Embassy to try making a CHINESE passport since it's just next door; (3) Offer me a temporary flight document for my to fly t o HK, but this only permit one way trip, so if i were to fly back, i have to wait till HK Department to finish the renewal process. I was so stunk and lost - I don't know what to do. Thinking that apply CHINESE passport seems to be the most positive way out, so I tried. however, after going up, the whole embassy was so crowded, and after waited impatiently for a few minutes, i noticed that they will be closed the next whole week -- oh mann! that means even though they work super fast (VERY unlikely) i still cannot collect it by next week. I don't care, i just asked the counter to double confirm. I'm right! they are much slower - they need 6 weeks to process! Haiz... such inefficiency really pissed me off even more! Wondering what should I do? Should i give up? Or call up HK immigration department (suggested by the chinese embassy teller)? I chose to try my luck in persuading that Indian woman again! I wanted to call my mum, but remembering that she didn't bring her HP to work, i'd no one to turn to! i'm all alone with tears almost dripping down. Walking back to British High Commission again [even the security guard also found it weird about my return], that Indian woman saw me and asked me how's it. I explained to her, yet she still said, "Not possible!" Perhaps it's my flu, i've got more n more emotional that i couldn't control myself but just talked with tears down. Feeling so difficult to talk, like going to suffer from suffocation. She tried to cool down, saying that she will try to help me fast-forward the renewal process - but no promise! Haiz... But at least she said she will try, better than nothing. Justn hope that she really try and able to give me my passport by next wed / thurs! PLEASE!!! Don't do this to me! Actually I was kinda regret 4 not telling her more about my reasons for going back, i should have exaggerated more - like say that it's my grandma's 70's years old bday, instead of just said that it's her bday; and i should have added that it's very important cuz all my oversea relatives are all going back as well, so i have to go back! But luckily i didn't lie that i'm going back for a funeral (which came across my mind when i was leaving to the CHINESE Embassy). Also, luckily I've brought extra cash, otherwise, i wonder how M i gonna pay (cuz they only accept CASH - so troblesome rite?) I think i'm really unlucky! last nite i checked my results, i studied so hard for my ethics, yet i've got only "B" !!! What the ... i tried my very best to finish covering all chapters, read till my brain going to burst, yet i still got lower than my classmate, who read only half of the textbook & hardly speak up in class. Not trying to compare with others, but i just feel that i'm really "dao-mei" (unlucky) , everything starts to happen on me all over again! OMG!!! When can this stop coming all at the same time?! I got quite strong feeling that my trip to HK is over! So JUN - don't worry! U won't be lonely, cuz u still have me to accopmany u !!! :(

1:27 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333