<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Wednesday, April 26, 2006
------------------------------------

rUnnInG … RuNNiNg … nOseeee … Damn it! After so long, then I start to fall sick! Haiz… must be the weather!!! Yday I was so delighted – cuz I’m going back to HONG KONG!!! I called my aunt, and her reply was… “YESSS!!!” haha… we even have a rough plan – Saturday: Macau + dinner celebration at night; Sunday: Disneyland, Monday & Tuesday: no plan as yet!! So excited!!! J As I was booking ticket, I realized that my passport is going to expire on 26 April (Today). Oh mann… what’s the matter mann?! When I finally decided to go back, this kind of problem arise! Haiz… so my mum & I rushed down to British Commission after a quick & “full”lunch - as we remembered they close pretty early. Unfortunately, we still wasted our trip as they closed at 12 nn, what a LAZY BUM they are?! Closed so early - It’s not even office hour lah! Haiz… thinking of going there today, but I’ve morning class from 830 – 12. So I can only go down again on Thurs. meanwhile I have to take passport size photo… Now I just hope that I can still make it to book ticket and collect my passport on time!!! *crossing my fingers* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This morny, suddenly I’ve a slight running nose, I think it must be the weather. Haiz… I still thought I could go back to enjoy, now together with sore throat! I really wonder how m I gonna enjoy?!

2:39 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333