<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Thursday, April 13, 2006
------------------------------------

SPEECHLESS again!? ... but this time is speechless CUZ... my exams are over! and holiday is ahead waiting break, - FINALLY !!!
Ever since my school term (one week) shopping? have fun? go out? ~ no no no ... there isn't any of those that i could have enjoy. ALL i had - work work work... everyday the routinary, Monotonous life… it’s really killing me. Suffocating me. But FINALLY – I’m free now! YEAH!!! Have been waiting 4 today 4 super long. As expected, I didn’t have any plan after exam, luckily my friend asked me 2 join her 4 lunch. We went to Bugis – I was so delighted to go as I haven’t been to shopping center for “ages”… Despite I was quite tired, I was motivated to go… so happy even thou I didn’t buy anything. Then, I guess the “going-out” mode is turned on (FINALLY), I was quite surprised that I stayed in MPH bookstore 4 like 3-4 hours, just to read books… I was very shocked with my behavior also, since I’m not a book person at all! And I’m like reading books??? Haven’t had enough from all the reading for exams yet? [Especially ethics – reading all the theories & arguments] or Is it cuz I’m so used to reading now, I can’t stop? Actually I was thinking of getting a book / magazine to keep me occupied for the time-being, while I’m still waiting 4 everyone [around me] to finish their exams. (so maybe finish early isn’t a good thing afterall!) Staying at the self-improvement section for like hours, I guess I’ve self-improved enough. Went on to get some musical enjoyment by buying a jazz cd, then headed home with a bowl of “dou-hui”(soya bean) for dinner. (Initially I didn’t want to have dinner, but thanks to my very 1st book “only fat people skip breakfast” – motivate me to lose weight by eating healthy) Wanting to be “QUEEN”for long, I’ve been reminding myself to take things as slow & relax as possible! Feeling at the top of the world, I really feel much much much happier now! I can see some bright-light shining at me, along with the long-waited Vic Secret catalogue; I was like enjoying my dinner with FEMALE mag & the catalogue. The feeling was so good as if I had never felt so great before. So there comes to a conclusion: I shall act and try to be a PRINCESS now – doing everything slow and easy. I think this is best way for me to release all the overwhelming tension accumulated in me. FINALLY I zzz for 10+ hours today, almost double of I normally do. Plus the weather (don’t know should I consider it as good / bad) I feel so lazy and free. The feeling of “FREE” is really very valuable to me now. Initially I still thought of going 4 a jog, but… I think I should pamper myself by giving myself a little break before really going full-force in getting into shape again. (somemore this weekend I’m working, so I guess it should be ok lah!) Having a lazy morny – ate my lunch -- now waiting 4 my fd to go shopping later! Just hope later will be a great time 4 me – I believe it’ll be!!! ;) I think I’m really tired MENTALLY and EMOTIONALLY – that’s why now I’m feeling so much more positive with myself now. But again – the weather isn’t that good – causing me headache, but maybe cuz I zzz too much today. that’s y! ; p So I wanted to go 4 SPA / MASSAGE, cuz I think my body can’t take it anymore, but after “whackying” at the one Charm recommended, SPAs are really $$$ mann… haiz… but I really can’t wait 4 pamper myself by going 4 a massage mann… maybe I have to wait 4 my mum to bring me to the one she recommended. Hmm… although I can’t join my fds (208) to go Taipei this sem, I supposed there surely will have another chance. Yeah! For the past few days, I must sincerely say a big THANKEW to my dear fd – weicheng – who have been giving me support – listen to all my grumbles / complaints; showing concerns in my studies / updates… hmm… really great to have close fds like that. I guess he might be my closet guy-fd ever! ;) And just b4 my last paper, I managed to TALK to my mum. I was telling her how I feel. Successfully expressed my deep bitterness and difficulties to her, I can sense that she’s now trying to show more “LOVE” & “DOTE” on my. I feel so great – standing strong ALONE for so long, FINALLY I can be soften and be loved (in one’s cradle) again! I feel like a baby now! Haha… what can I say? LOVE is so powerful!!!

2:06 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333