<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Monday, May 01, 2006
------------------------------------

mIspLaCed... After doing so much for my passport, i was still pinning that small little hope that i could go HK, but i think i can just forget it totally! ~ I cant believe it either ~ I actually MISPLACED the collection receipt!!! OMG!!! now i don't even have to think of call the woman up, nor i don't even know how to get inside to collect my passport! haaa.... GREAT JOB!!! What the hell?! i've already searched all possible places that i would probably put it, but the results = NONE!!! Obstacles for this 5 days trip are far too challenging, now, i no longer feel excited nor (that) keen for the trip anymore! and lately it seems like i keep losing / misplacing (tangible) things, it's just so NOT-MEE! why am i getting more n more absent-minded?! I'm so exhausted from my individual presentation on wed, THANKS 2 WEICHENG to help me out for the past 2 days, or i don't think i can do it mann! haiz.. it's so much more difficult than i thot! now i then can understand filming can be so tiring! Although it's more or less done, the most important part is still left undone - video editng & some other preparation for the actual presentation! i just hope tmr i can finish asap so i can rest! i can feel the ache in my body now! My weak stomach is not feeling too well again! From yday onwards, i had diarrheoa ever since i woke up, all the way till evening! And today i wonder what's wrong with it also - i ate 4 dishes + Fried rice for lunch ($7 is just so expensive!) i will never eat that mixed-veg stall [PS food court] again! and just now i blinged after i got home, even i'm not hungry, i just munched, gradually i ate more n more and realised that i overate again! I thot I’m in control with my diet now, but what m I doing again? Now, I feel kinda indigested and with the worry in my mind, I feel even more uncomfortable and sianz… I wonder how m I gonna focus and do my editing tmr?! Sianz…

11:11 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333