<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Wednesday, June 07, 2006
------------------------------------

el cenar con un español por primera vez = dining with SPANISH for the first time Planning to meet Joyce for dinner again as Antonio supposedly have another dinner with his professor, but last minute he is able to make it as his dinner appointment was cancelled. So we met at Fullerton Hotel @ 19h20 as his class end @19hr. Due to time constraint, I can’t go home before meeting him, neither do I want to hang around aimlessly and wait for him. So I dropped by to find Joyce again, and accompanied her for dinner, though my stomach was making so much noise while Joyce was eating. Eventually, I met up with him. But I felt very guilty for being late for half-an-hour, as I mistaken that 162 doesn’t go to Shenton Way after 18hr or 19hr. So I walked from Suntec Convention Center all the way to Fullerton Hotel. Then, we dined @ One_Fullerton – an Australian restaurant. Initially I didn’t want to dine there as it’s kinda pricy, but he was quite interested, and he insisted to treat me, so… we had a SLOW dinner. Indeed the food there is really quite costly, but I guess a large portion of the $ us paid to the ambience & services – the waitress was very friendly and very good-manner. We chatted a lot, sharing much about ourselves, with a wrap up of choosing a Christian name [for myself; because Natalie is getting more n more common, and I think it’s not very easy to pronounce in SINGAPORE, in particular]. Surprisingly, all the names he recommended are ended with “–la”, I guess this is very common and beautiful in Spain. And the way of their pronunciations is so different, no wonder they have so many “-la” names. As this is such an important decision, and apparently, this would probably be the last chance for me to change my English name, so I must really choose something GOOD! Then, he brought me to CHINA ONE @ Boat Quay, it’s something like China Jump @ CHIJMES. But this is newer. The prices of the drinks are not that steep, and there are many pool tables. Probably next time 208 can go there to chill out. Well… it has been long time ago when a guy confessed to me, and this is the 1st time I’m being courted by an Ang-Mo… woo hoo… so flattering rite?! Haha… LOL But honestly speaking, I’m not that keen in getting into BGR for the time-being. I supposed I’m so used to being single, I feel very comfortable in this zone. Perhaps it’s also because I still prefer Asian to Caucasian, that’s why I’m not really “moved”. Also, we only met each other twice, how to have chemistry so soon? U may say I’m conservative, but I don’t really believe love @ 1st sight. But apparently, I think Antonio is have illustrating this fact to me, or may be he’s just having a crush on me? I guess only time can tell! esperemos y veamos = Let’s wait & see then…

7:58 AM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333