<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Friday, July 28, 2006
------------------------------------

1st ACTUAL SHOWTIME (Saturday) As I was lacked of sleep (reached home quite late), today we had to report pretty early. Anyway, the lunch sucks – Char Siew / Fried chicken rice. Haiz… having no other options, I chose the Char Siew one… and there I broke my routine! Haiz… Eating so much more than usual, I think I’m psychologically stressed! Probably lately I have been keep thinking of food & diet, so I tend to eat more. But actually everytime I perform, I always ended up eating more than usual, but the thing is that I don’t use as much energy as I thought I would – for instance, I’m having rehearsal for the whole entire day today, but most of the time I’m waiting, only dance once or twice. So I’m actually using less energy than usual mann! Haiz… Seeing my oh-xiang (idol) ~ Emi’s abs, “Wah!!!” Seriously very envious lor! Even Ellie they all saw her off stage yday also said her abs is so nice lor! I wish I could be like her mann! Plus her dance is so prof n good lor! I really very inspired by her! Though she might look very rugged, actually she is very “childish” & girly at times. She can be very “dare” one lor! Too bad, she taught me b4, and I don’t really know how to blend into the alumni, so I can only observe her from far! I really wana be like her mann!!! Well… After all our hardwork, everyone rushed out to meet their friends / supporters, whereas I’m just standing alone and packed my bag, don’t know where to go. Surprisingly, I thought I just “say-say” only, but louis really bought me flower! Haha… at least I don’t feel so pai seh – where everyone else is holding flowers [excluding the sunflowers that given by my choreographer & mich & Amanda]! Thanks Louis! Eventually, cuz everyone has their own program after the show, as for me – nowhere to go, and I just remembered that Becky they all went for Ballet Under the Stars, so I met them up. At the end, as Becky don’t wana go home too early, so we stayed at Ben & Jerry @ The Cathy till we missed our last bus, and we ended up have to take cab home! So we have decided that we won’t go home after the last bus! Louis came to support~ Thanks!

"ARGH!!!" Melvin, Me & WeiDa Carol Cheong [the main choreographer for RUMMAGE] & Me

Janney [(indonesian) closest in RUMMAGE & one who intro me abt the detox diet] & Moi

Me & my Bollywood Choreographer [Sheila] Me & Long-er (gangster role in RUMMAGE) FRIDAY Today is my very 1st show case – though it’s not the actual show, it’s still showing to the public! Actually, I’m not that keen at the beginning of the rehearsal, but just thought of zhuang, ellie, chin & joyce are coming tonight to support me, I’m very very happy! And very excited! In my mind, I just focus on doing my best to show to them! haha… Well… it turned out to be quite alright! And after the “show”, I met up with them at Raffles City Café Cartel! Stupid me – kept wondering outside the café, and worst, I called every single one of them, but no one picked up, I got so worried and freak out – thinking is it that they played a prank on me?! Oh mann… When I was just about to go home, I saw them! They were all sitting in the center – blocked by others. Unexpectedly, they bought me flowers! Haha... so surprised! I’m so happy! I thought they have already finished eating, but actually they still have one more dish – fried veggies. Cuz they gave us very little portion, so I asked for more (for them), yet stupid joyce just kept laughing non-stop, she said the way I asked very funny! ~ hmm… is it? But I’m really very glad to see u all – 208! Haha… the best morale support ever! As u all know, I’m not that close to the people in dance, and as I’m only performing one item, many of them have more interactions with others. I tried to make myself known to people that I’m around, but sometimes it’s just very hard to blend in, especially when the people are of different style / personality. So it’ll be even harder. Plus, I know some of them don’t really like me, and I can nothing do nothing about it except keeping quiet. It has been tough for me, but I’m pulling it through, just hope that time can pass sooner and this will be over! Just hope that 208 can continue to support me for the upcoming pageant! J I’ll do my best! Yeah! the flowers that 208 bought 4 me! 208 [those who came to support me!] ~ Thanks! mixed fried veggie ~Yummy! Me in my Bollywood Costume! ~ Pretty?

10:01 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333