<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Wednesday, August 16, 2006
------------------------------------

There’s really no free lunch in this world !!! My final lesson for this summer already!!! Probably will be the last summer course that I’m going to take, and today is my presentation day! Yday prepared powerpoint slides till very late, plus the previous nite, I didn’t have enough zzz, so this morny really gg to die like that. Well… We still made it! So happy! Just hope I will do well lah! Unexpectedly, I thought I won’t do as well as b4 for my 2nd test, but I A’s it lor! So happy! Haha… [same as the 1st test, so I just hope the other components fair pretty well too, so on average, I can A’s this HCM = Human Capital Management] Feeling very excited that I’m going to buy my new Sony Ericsson hp!!! But I realized that he’s not going to upgrade his plan, but just that he doesn’t mind to continue the contract with SingTel since he want to retain his no, and this ultra valued plan (less than $20 per month). CHEH!!! Cheat my feeling! Still thought he doesn’t mind upgrading his monthly plan, so I can still purchase the hp at that offered price. After running to Taka’s Teleshop, then I learnt that we have to buy through online-shop, cuz their operations are different – if u purchase online, then they will personally send the hp to u, within (approx) 5 working days. So troublesome! Since I don’t want to use my dad’s credit card [that is the only mode of payment], so I’m getting him to help me! But one thing is that, since his plan is not those mentioned ones – the usual Classic/ iOne Plus… so I have to top up another $100 for purchasing the hp. In another word, the hp will worth $228 in all! Erm… I don’t know if I should get it, but since my Motorola still worth quite high (S$200), and Motorola hp drops very fast, so I better hurry in getting rid of it! [As suggested by Sylvia] Perhaps it’s cuz I hardly spend $ nowadays, I think it’s very worth it to get a hp for $100+, but when I have to pay this amount, it kinda heart-pain to pay such lump sum of $$$! But for this model, I also think it’s not bad lah! Since its value has not drop much even though it has been out for quite awhile. So I’m ONz!!! Thinking that we should get this done soon, so we went to Kallang MacDonald’s for getting this deal done, since he said he brought his wireless lappie. But after we reached there, we realized that he didn’t bring his lappie out. So he sent me to my place to get my lappie, but cuz the network is very weak at my house downstairs, so we waited damn long yet still didn’t managed to log in, even though we went to the MP lib, they only have SingNet service – which I have to pay unless I’m a Singtel user. So he said he’ll do it after he reached home. After he left for his doctor appointment, I realized that my contacts aren’t in my SIM card memory, I was very freaked out. No number – I think no point having a hp lor! Luckily I stored Evelyn’s no in my spare hp, so I managed to get his no through her. Eventually, luckily he’s free, so I copied manually the numbers in my notepad (just in case, and to save time). Actually the real cause is most likely cuz my spare hp is really too lousy & outdated, that it can’t read my 3G SIM card. But I also can’t figure it out, it shouldn’t be the case – cuz my mum’s SIM card has also upgraded to be 3G one, but her Nokia 8250 still can read off the contacts! I really don’t know why! Well… NVM lah! I already copied out everythg, so I guess it’ll be ok. Just that I have to key in manually as well! Now I have to wait for him to do the transaction. Having my spare hp with me [only], I really feel very sianz! Like really very turned-off in using my hp. I guess it’s cuz of the slowness & insensitivity. I just have to wait lor! Just hope that the hp will come to me soon! Anyway, he’s suggesting a more beneficial way out – if he managed to sell my Motorola at higher price outside, then he’ll just buy the Sony Ericsson 1st, then sell my Motorola outside, and then deduct the $-valued exchanged from the [outside] deal. Which allows me to pay less than $228 (most likely); this is a good suggestion, provided that he can sell it off higher than $200 (offered by Singtel trade-in). So now I just have to wait lor! Just hope that there’s still stocks & the transaction is successful. Apparently, he don’t seem like he’ll settle it by tonight! Think I’m getting very impatient leh! Think I really don’t like my current spare hp – Samsung S200. Initially I even thought of buying Pebel U6 to be my spare hp, but I trade in this hp surely damn worthless, and U6 can still wait for it to drop further. So perhaps I shall wait longer lah! I realize that many good things require WAITING!!! In fact almost everything! So I think I just have to learn how to be more patient lor! Haiz…

*************************************************************************************

For once i reached home so early and have nothing to do, i really feel very weird & loss! i think i must be too occupied lately, suddenly so free, i feel very empty! Like nothing to do! Despite this holiday is a very busy one for me, i think it's all worth it. At least i don't have to feel so loss everyday / most of the day like just now! People like me who can't sit still, I think i really can't stay home like that everyday, i think i'll just go nutz... Perhaps i'm too exhausted for the past few days, so i didn't even want to do anythg but just slack. But the weather was too hot, so i didn't manage to zzz in peace; plus my hp problem. I really think that such peaceful & relaxed life is not suitable for me, maybe "YES" future, but at least now, it's a "NO" for sure. Maybe that's people think i'm mad - a workaholic!!!


9:31 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333