<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Wednesday, September 27, 2006
------------------------------------

FULL of GUILT (1) Today is Becky's Belated Celebration, but I didn't go! n I know many of the 208 didn't go as well! I feel kinda bad that I couldn't even celebrate with her! (2) I promised my myself for not eating bread from this week onwards, but cuz my mum bought Chicken Pie & Bread which tempted me from resisting, I gave in & there goes my diet plan! :( (3) Wanting to do more work today since i have the whole afternoon available, but at the end, i gorged myself with bread after a bowl of fish meat soup, i went to zZz & with much TV entertainments! (4) Thinking of just check email as I can't focus on my revision on International Economics (IE), and a depressing news: I scored the lowest in my class for the last IE quiz... SHARKS!!! 56% for the test[where class average is 80+%]! Oh mann.. What's wrong with me? And knowing that my current project group has the lowest & highest scorer for the quiz! Feel so shameful! I don't know how mann... everyone is like scoring min. 30+ lor! And many are like scoring 40+! I thought i did so-so for the test, but i didn't expect myself to fair so badly! What's the problem with me? I really feel very guilty! I don't know where is my goal now like that! Is it that I'm too determined / distracted in where I wana "go" next time? Fly as an air-stewdess for 2 years contract & then land myself at Ogilvy, that's why I don't really have much motivation to study hard & score well? I used to think that this sem will be tough on me, cuz of the project loads and my weakness in econs, thus i deliberately planned to have only 4 modules this sem. But my plan doesn't seem to work as what I expected ~ Suffering from CAT [Computer As Tool - an EXCEL based module], not doing much for MPW, and now dying from IE! I really don't know how to improve myself! Like so lack of energy! Seeing everyone around me are so busy & stress with school work, yet I'm still so "free" to go gym & take afternoon nap! I really think I'm not in the right track! HOW? What shall I do? Now I'm even more freak out cuz I can't even feel that I'm freaking out! SHARKS!!!

12:36 AM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333