<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Wednesday, September 06, 2006
------------------------------------

Today is really dao-mei [Unlucky]… I have already submitted my assignment online last nite, where dateline is today morny 845am. After I reached class, then I realized that I have to submit hardcopy too. So I rushed to get it done, but apparently all printers played me out – I went to the nearest (same floor), printer hang; I went up to 3rd floor, the printing room was locked. So I ran all the way to the SESS building opposite – exactly the same thing happened – 2nd floor not working & 3rd floor not opened. I thought of going back to class 1st, and probably send in my hardcopy during break. Damon suggested me to write an email to explain 1st, but he turned his head to my direction and was like, “Excuse me! U are disturbing me!” Wad lau eh!? I was damn pissed when he said that (he was directing at my typing sound from the keyboard) ~ he SUX mann… [ I instantly changed my MSN nick lah! ] he really sux leh! So that’s y at the end, I didn’t learn anythg for the whole lesson, sometime the things he teaches very difficult lah! Damn sianz lor! I felt so sianz… I frowned throughout the whole lesson lor! During break, as I was one of the few who stayed in the classroom, he came to talk to me, “R u ok?” ~ eh.. the?!?! How could I be ok after ur “breakfast” for me = humiliation? Trying my best to put that down, I just explained to him why I was making so much “noise”?! then he just said, “oh!! Just move on ok!? Forget about it!” I was thinking: yes! This is what u said, but surely u won’t say the same thing one lor! Just b4 I submit, I thought it would be more complete to include a cover page, but stupid printer played prank on me – after it charged me cashcard, the computer hang. So no print job AGAIN!!! What the Hell?!?! OMG!!! *ARGH!!! So I gave up. I wrote a little note on the 1st page of my assignment, explaining everything – hoping that he can UNDERSTAND! But what’s worst -> through the whole 3+ hours, I was like suffering from suffocation!!! The guy-next-door (Indian)’s feet was so stink, that I have to keep squeezing my nose through the whole lesson lah! Then, I rushed down to meet my mum & dad for PR renewal @ ICA Building. But really dao-mei (unlucky), they require us to come back again cuz they need some documents that we didn’t bring – so cumbersome! So my mum & dad went down to get the documents while I went to get mine (Statement of Prove that I’m currently studying in SMU) Since I have some spare time b4 my eMix meeting at 330, I went to deposit $ @ Raffles City. Stupid machine – only can update passbook as the cash deposit service is unavailable! Haiz… seems like everything is really NOT SMOOTH for me lor! Finally, I finished meeting early, and I met my mum & dad to walk walk at R.C. We went to Sushi-Teh for dinner, so yummy lor! Esp the promotional items… but I think Paragon’s one still nicer, it has more variety! And the sushi (rotating) like more fresh! Then, I just tot of walk walk to digest the sumptuous dinner, but ended up shopping at the push carts… I bot a red bag (got cheated by the salesgirl that the bag came from Japan where it actually comes from HK, and I got cheated by her quite a lot of $$$, Haiz… but forget it! At least the design n the craftsmanship is good, so… just don’t think so much about it, then I won’t feel so bad lah! After looking at a few push carts, my mum showed me the one that she bought her bag from the other time, and just happened that I spotted a watch, while my mum was looking at the watches… after much consideration, and I bot the watch & my mum also bot (she bot the one she intended to buy, plus one more that she noticed it earlier), since she accept Visa, so… Daddy’s 2nd gift for today [1st was the red bag]! haha… J As my mum scares that my dad will scold her for shopping, so I brought him down to buy bread then meet my mum. Hmm… after a tiring errs-running day, at least I had a fulfilling dinner & NEW assets! Haha… So long never buy so many things at one go already! Plus all are my LIKES... Maybe that’s to sweeten my long & hard day…

11:30 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333