<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Saturday, November 04, 2006
------------------------------------

Kinda pissed off today! I tot i kanna Bulima, but actually i realized it's just stomach flu. But i think it's cuz this is the 1st time i experience such horrible feeling, thus, now i try to be more controlled in the speed of my food intake, trying my very best to keep reminding myself to eat as slow as possible, as little each time as possible! I thought i won't be able to eat again [at 1st]. But the 2nd day, i can eat already! and the past few days, cuz there's no "food" (except junk food & choco) in office, i just survived on those junks. Though the net suggests not to eat junks, and take caffine, but i have no choice! There's the only "food" available! So i just eat! And lately i have been drinking alot of Milo, Coffee, chocolate-based kind of food / drinks. I think my body is getting heaty already! Haiz...

But i think ever since that stomach flu experience, i'm not so keen in eating so much, but more onto having sugar intake, i wonder is it cuz my brain wants energy rather than my body! [As many of u know that, i'm not a choco-lover, so i myself also feel very shocked that i eat so much choco nowadays, and i kinda get hooked onto having choco everyday! ~ i think my diet plan surely will fail again!]

Past few days, i have been damn busy with work - sch & saffron hill. If it's not cuz of giving Jimmy face, i doubt i'll be working so hard recently. And making myself lacking of zzz lately, i think i'm kinda used to zzz less nowadays. Last weekend, i studied for my Tues' International Econ test from 8.30am - 10pm (both Sat & Sun) in sch. The sch now is crazy. All the GSR (group study room) are fully booked, but the worst thing is that, people booked rooms but they never use them, which really pissed me off. Cuz many of us who really need to use the room, yet we don't have room for us to book and use. I think these people are really wasting resources! So irritating!

This morny I also very pissed! I really hate people who take others for granted and don't have a sense of responsibilties. This morning I'm supposed to meet someone at 9.30am at Wheelockplace Starbucks, but she only told me that she can't meet me at 9.10am, when I was already on my way there. I even dashed out of my house cuz I thought I was late. But after the call - I was so irritated! How can she like that? So last min change and expect me to be 24-7 free? Hello!! I also have my work to do! Luckily when she told me that time, I just passed by sch, and therefore I can alight just in time, since I'm supposed to have meeting in school at 11am.

Then, she just assumed that I can just meet her at 6.30pm this evening. But the thing is that, even though i can make sometime out from my initiate appointment (June Yi's bday party), I also don't feel like helping her out! She is so inflexible! I suggested an alternative to her, but she just keep saying "no, no, no"! What a stupid woman?!?! :(

Later, when I turned her down (from helping her), then she proposed my suggestion. She must be damn desparate then she start to seek my suggestion. Yes! I might be still a student, but I think there should still be a form of respect there, and not taking us for granted, especially when we are helping out in a event! Next, my meeting - 1 project group mate late for an hour, 1 just woke up, last one late for half an hour (but i tot initially he won't be coming cuz he has another meeting clashes the same time). Haiz.. luckily i'm so busy with so much work to do, so i can't be bothered to blame him. Plus, i don't have any idea for the project as yet, so i don't DARE to blame him also! haiz... but at least not being FLIED-KITE again! otherwise, i think i'll surely flared up mann!

But domino-effect, it leads me to be late for my next meeting. I thought I would be late for only 15min (at most), but ended up i late for an hour ~ after wondering about to decide what to eat for lunch. I was too hungry till I have lost my appetite! I don't know what to eat at all. But at end, i had subway & soya bean for my [late] lunch (2.30pm till 3.30pm). But this project meeting seems like useless for me to go, i didn't contribute at all, which make me feel guilty too! I really wish i can contribute and not be a free-rider, but i dont' know how! Haiz... plus, i suck at IE (Lowest in classes for 2 consecutive quizzes), i studied so hard for the 2nd one, thought i would do better, but i did worst! Haiz... I really don't know how to pull up my overall GPA score! I think i just give up already! So demoralizing! :(

In fact, i'm supposed to be at June Yi's bday party as i have promised to go for last wed, but i chose to come back to sch to do some work. I don't have the mood to go also. Feel so lazy to go all the way to downtown east; despite i really wana see them! I have not been seeing them for long long time! The last Bday party (wei zhang's) - i also missed. Cuz i really don't have the time. Perhaps, i think i can only meet them up after everything ended! Just hope that they will be willing to support me on the 7th Dec at MOS (Queen of Queens) lah! :p





Happie Birthday June Yi [Sorrie that i didnt come 4 ur party, hope that u had fun & lotsa presents!]

9:34 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333