<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Wednesday, January 10, 2007
------------------------------------

After much consultations & considerations, i've decided:

1) Dropping my GRS module - Special Topic in Management in Japan
As i've checked the courses available under this category, i think there's still one more module that interests me (i.e. Global Marketing), and it's more relevant to what i intend to study. Besides, 40% individual report writing is really very high weightage, since i want [need] to improve my GPA so badly, i think i must not take such a risk!

2) Applying for BSM New York
From a little small scale survey, 80% thinks it's worth it, 20% thinks that it's too costly for just a 12-days trip. I know it's a big sum of money, and it's not easy to come out with that amount of $. So I'll probably save up from now on, if I really got selected. Indeed I'll leave this to GOD to decide if I should go, if I've got selected, then GOOD; otherwise, I can always take Global Marketing as an alternative to fulfil my GRS.

Like my senior said, it's really a rare opportunity to go for BSM, not only it offers me a opportunity to have more oversea exposure, it can add value to my portfolio; furthermore, ADVERTISING is going to be the most likely industry that I would want to go into, New York is a very BIG market in that industry as well. I know it's too broad and general to conclude that this trip will surely add value to my future career, I'm sure I'll gain an insight of the companies that we are going to visit. [According to Louis, who went the previous time, said he visited TRL, and some communication related companies.] I really think it's a good learning experience, so... hopefully I can get it bah?! [though i know my chances of getting it will be damn slim]

Theme: The Business of Cultural Industries in a Global City

Cultural industries (e.g. media and entertainment) are important agents of global cultural change and crucial elements of modern economies. Although cultural products such as Sex and the City and The Apprentice are consumed around the world, the cultural industries that develop them are concentrated in a few cities such as New York and Los Angeles. Because it is both a major global cultural and economic center, New York has been designated one of the world’s three “global” cities (Sassen, 2001). Indeed, multinational corporations such as News Corp, Time Warner and Viacom have all made New York their global headquarters. This course will focus on the structure and strategies of the media, entertainment and communication industries in New York. In particular, it will examine two key industry issues – the emergence of media/communication conglomerates and the convergence of media, entertainment and commerce.

But now... another problem, i've been feeling quite down these few days, every morny i'll feel pretty refreshed, and always think it's a good day to begin my diet. However, don't know is it cuz i'm working and kinda feel demoralized after calling so many "failure" screeners, i always turn into junks / forbiddened food, somemore i'm consuming late, later than 7pm - which i set the latest for any consumption. i really don't know how to become like the past, to be able to withstand my hunger and just starved?! i think i need to do that mann.. otherwise i will never be able to lose weight successfully.

I'm thinking of setting a gradual target - 0.5 kg per week, and by the end of the term, if everything goes smoothly, i'll be able to hit my target of 5kg at the end of the 3 months. i hope i can really succeed! perhaps i have to work harder and start to dance more again to burn off the stubborn fats. But i'm still worried about the muscles that i will build overtime if i dance so often. Unless i dont' eat any protein & carbo, then i will be able to lose muscles fast. ARGH! That's really a chore!

Now i know how horrible is that to lose weight, i swear i will not make myself to fall into such a pain after i succeeded my goal this time round!!

Labels:


11:41 PM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333