<body> "One By One"

One by One

Welcome!
http://altaine.blogspot.com
but still need to wait longer
Enjoy Your Stay here!

Music

NICE??
PLEASE WAIT FOR HE MUSIC TO LOAD!!


And I am..?

Name
n@t_n@t
267 Months Old
c@pRicoRn
Come pay mea visit ya?
BRING POPcorn!


LOVES
[Go] shopping
[Talk] to people
[Read] magazines
[Do] grahic designing
[Watch] TV & Movies
[Listen] to music
[Meet] up with friends
[Keep] occupied / busy
[Eat] Japanese cruisine
[Bake] cookies


HATES
[Eat] durian
[People] lie / insincere
[Make] decision
[Settle] quarrels
[Left] alone
[Go] clubbing
[Drink] alcohol
[Do] housechores
[Listen] to mum's nagging
[Being] accused

Thats all ya need to know folks


FELLOW OLDIES



Bite & Chew


OneTwoThree

SHOUT out what U wana SAE!

Name


Email


Messages(smilies)



THANK YOU!


Sunday, February 11, 2007
------------------------------------

hvn been blogging coz i've been pretty busy with school projects.. not coz of other reasons. but it might be also coz there's nothing much exciting for me to blog about.

Anyway, i just find that i can't communicate with people younger than me nowadays. 1 of my proj groups consists of all year 2's (girls - 1986 & guys - 1983), haiz... they are so so so academic based! Before the project has officially started, we already have some form of friction. My gosh! Just to come to agreement on when to present (week 12 / 14), we have already spent so much time & energy to settle and convince the others. i don't know how should i put it! haiz...

Now after another round of meeting, i can somewhat deduce that we r of different frequency! I can sense that their attitude towards this project is... just do the job well then can score; and their ultimate goal just to score good grades. But to me, i'm not so focus onto the grade, it's more of doing my best in the whole project, of coz i wana do well too! but... It's just that slight difference and it's just gave us so much disagreements in many things. I can foresee that this project won't probably turn out very well (even though it can, but surely won't be the best). What a waste?!

Actually i didnt notice until i read my friend's blog. In fact, i thought i have already let go of that negativity of my Bday already? I don't know why is it still hanging there? Aiyo... But apparently it's kinda stuck, isn't it? To me, it's just neutral and no hard feelings. i know it's always difficult to maintain any relationships (boy-girl, friends, family) so it's ok! I can understand. Having a negative nick on msn is coz i was just so sad & disheartened to find out how your dearest friends view u! u might say that i'm being too low self-esteemed, but ask youself -> if someone is so important to u, how impactful is that person's words to u? Esp when he/she thinks so negative (for my case, i would say it's very insulting) of u? I don't think my natural reaction is overboard, i bet if u were to b in my shoes, u will feel the same too! So i hope u can understand! I'm not giving up HOPE! I want this friendship still, but is there anyone giving a chance? I'm not putting things at an awkward position, things probably just need 2 hands to clap, so the problem does not really just lie on my part!

12:16 AM
ONE PIECE FEVER =D

WHAT EVER YOU WANT HERE FOLKS! EXMAPLE: hi =D remember to tag hohoho <333